6 Pack Solar Pathway Lights Outdoor Solar Garden Lights Solar Powered Landscape Lighting for Yard Patio, Garden, Walkway
Did you like this product? Add to favorites now and follow the product.
(855) 666-7111 Start Live Chat
- No need any electricity, powered by the sunlight, the solar lights will automatically turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn. The solar lights charged by sunlight for 6 to 8 hours can provide 8 to 10 hours illumination at night.
- Made of plastic with black finish, classic house design with plastic lens provides a better visual enjoyment. Each individual light measures 3.7×3.7×13.8 in. Lumens: 5 lumens per lights. Package Includes: 6 x Solar Lights.
- Gives off a cool white light, perfect for the walkway, patio, garden, lawn, driveway or any other outdoor spot, making the night road more unique and beautiful.
- Just takes a few seconds to install them then insert the light into the soft ground, no wires needed to run.
- No worry about exposing the light to the rain or snow. The light can work normally under all kinds of weather.
Dimensions: 3.7×3.7×13.8 inches
Lumen: 5 lumens (each LED)
Powered Source: solar powered
Bulb Type: 6000K super bright white LED
Battery Type: AA 200 mAh Ni-Mh rechargeable battery
Working Time: Up to 10 hours after fully charged
Package Includes: 6 x Solar Lights
Solar Pathway Lights adds unique decorative charm to any landscape, perfect the walkway, patio, garden, lawn, driveway or any other outdoor spot.
The solar panel absorbs the sunlight in the day, converts sunlight to the energy then store in the battery, the lights will turn on automatically at dusk, can last for 8 hours or more.
Can work normally under all kinds of weather, no worries about raining, snowing, frosting, even sleeting.
Easy to install, no wires needed to run, just push the stake into the soft earth, just takes a few seconds.
Tips of Usage:
1. Before charging, please remember to turn the switch (that is under the light cover) to ON position to active the lights.
If the sunlight is not enough or the charging time is not enough, the light may not work at night, but it is not damaged.
2. Make sure there is no strong light source (like street lamp) around the solar lights at night.
3. Make sure the earth is soft enough before inserting the solar lights into it to avoid breakage.