1969-5 Plymouth Road Runner Coupe Sunfire Yellow with Black Hood "Looney Tunes" "Class of 1969" Special Limited Edition 1-18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
Save 0% Save %
Original price $128.95 - Original price $128.95
$128.95 - $128.95
Current price $128.95
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969/5 Plymouth Road Runner Coupe Sunfire Yellow with Black Hood "Looney Tunes" "Class of 1969" Special Limited Edition die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Has lift-off hood.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4, H-3 inches.
- Mid-year in 1969, Chrysler Corp. introduced the A12-code 440 cu. in. 6bbl V8 engine option for Plymouth Road Runner with fiberglass lift-off hood. Basically, it was a monstrous factory-made drag racer nearly as fast as a stock 426 HEMI®. The A12 option restricted the luxury options to the bare minimum; no fancy exterior trim, standard black steel wheels, no power windows, no A/C, etc. Its weight was trimmed to be as light as possible before beefing up the suspension, transmission, and of course, the engine. A trio of dual-barrel carbs gave the 440 engine more airflow than the legendary HEMI®.